Monday, August 13, 2007

DANG!

Dang, just when everything's going along great - WHAM! I was moving along keeping up with the various pieces that I need to finish by the 15th, and then last night I got a sore throat and this morning I started coughing - I have the dreaded SUMMER COLD! I feel like I've been run over by a semi truck and I can't keep my mind (or my eyes) focused on designing. One good thing though, I did finish everything for Joli for the Sept. Featured Designer spot. So I'm gonna send that all to her and wait until morning and hope I feel better then.

I'm working on my GrabBag and I'll finish that first (since I only have 2 days to get it done!). Then I'll tackle the September Mega Kit! And I need to upload 2 kits before the 20th - oh well, some weeks it's just busy!busy!busy!

No comments: