Wednesday, March 12, 2008

bad blogger!

Sorry it' s been so long since I posted but life happens! With my Mom in the nursing facility and me with the flue and then bronchitis, it's been a stressful month. But I'm better now and getting back in the swing of things. I have a brand new kit in the store called Spring Breeze and boy, am I looking forward to spring! Here is the ad for the kit;



I'm working on an add-on for Spring Breeze that I hope to have in the store this week. I also made an alpha that coordinates with the kit which I'm giving as a posting bonus for the ABC Challenge this month. So I should have you covered for your springy layouts!

I now have 4 members in my Creative Team; Tina (teenybop), Dawn (Keiki), Sheri (fanceysdesignz). and terrista. I hope to have them set up in the sidebar soon with a link to their gallery at TSG, so you can see their beautiful work!

See you soon!

No comments: