Monday, October 27, 2008

Final Day!



I can't believe we're already on the final day of our blog stroll! It's been great fun! Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. I sure do appreciate all the wonderful comments you've been leaving. Check back on this blog because I DO post freebies even when it's not Blog Stroll time.

The grand finale chat for Falloween is tonight at 9PM est in the TSG chatroom, so don't miss it! I know there will be bunches of freebies given out, cause I contributed several myself! Also don't forget to check out the 50% off sale going on - it ends tonight at midnight, so HURRY!

Your freebie link for today can be found HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much.. I will open all my dl today after I get them all collected..*LOL* Thank yous so much once again This has been FUN !!!!!!!
*HUGS*
Carolyn

Josie said...

Thanks for all the amazing Falloween Blog Treats!!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. I have enjoyed strolling. I love your part of the kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).