Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day Three of Blog Stroll!


It's already day 3 of the TSG Blog Stroll! Hope you're enjoying all the freebies - I really appreciate the nice comments you've been leaving each day! Today I want to remind you that Marsha(froggypond) and I will be having a Falloween chat tonight at 9 EST. We're playing the word scramble game with Halloween movie titles and there will be freebies and a prize for the one who guesses the most scrambles first. So I look forward to seeing all of you there.


My daily freebies are only a small part of the Autumn Stroll kit, so don't forget to stroll on over to the rest of the designers' blogs that are listed over to the right, to get the rest of the daily freebies. Also, there are all kinds of challenges and contests going on at the site where you can pick up many more freebies! All in all, Falloween is a fantastic celebration - ENJOY!
Finally, download today's freebie HERE sorry this link has expired!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such fun!! I can't wait to get up in the morning to see what the scrapping goddesses have left for me. Thanks for the smiles!!

plumbgone

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.
:-)
Carolyn

Unknown said...

thank you for todays download

Anonymous said...

Thank you for day 3...Carol